The General Meeting of the Shareholders of EUROTERRA BULGARIA Plc is a managing body of the company and consists of all shareholders, owners of shares with rights to vote.
According to the Articles of Association of the company and the provisions of the operative legislation, it is in the competence of the General Meeting of the Shareholders to decide on the following issues:
1. Amendments and supplements to the Articles of Association of the company;
2. Increase and decrease of the share capital;
3. Transformation and liquidation of the company;
4. Election and discharge of members of the Board of Directors;
5. Assignment and dismissal of certified public accountants;
6. Approving the annual financial report after its verification on the part of the assigned certified public accountant;
7. Issuance of shares;
8. Assignment of liquidators upon liquidation of the company except for the case of bankruptcy;
9. Release from responsibility of the members of the Board of Directors;
10. Specifying the remuneration and bonuses of the members of the Board of Directors as well as the period, for which they are due.
11. Other issues included in its competence by virtue of law and the Articles of Association.